Stamina Wonder Exercise Bike
Welcome to Mer Product Reviews! If you would like me to review your product, contact me:
E-MAIL: [email protected]
To View or Purchase Product:
My Written Review
This bike combines the aerobic workout of biking and spin with resistance toning workout. I love that I can do arm toning and resistance band work while spinning on the bike. The bike is well made, sturdy and really can adjust to give you the level of resistance and work that you like. It’s not your average exercise bike and I really love that I can be working my arms while getting that low-impart cardio biking workout.
• Bike comes unassembled- but comes with all needed tools and product manual. Assembly is not too difficult or time consuming
• Pedals have no strap for over top of the foot- but they have a good grip and my foot does not slip while biking
• Handles at the seat- no front handlebars on this bike- this for me is the one thing that it is lacking. I wish that I also had the option to stand while biking with that front grip. However, that isn’t really the focus of this piece of equipment
• Resistance band arms adjust to many levels and you always have an even level- it allows you to do so many arm movements for targeting specific muscles.
• Folds up small for easy storage- wheels on the back for rolling to different locations
• Display screen shows speed, distance, time and calories- with a scan setting
• Seat section of the bike and backrest are wide and comfortable- no sore seat when I’m done with a long workout.
• Arms with resistance can stand straight up, straight out to the side, straight down and anywhere in between. Adjusts easily, pulling the pin out and locking into place at desired level. Very easy.
• Handles are foam, comfortable and durable
• Bike pedal resistance can easily be adjusted with a dial..(read more)
CHECK OUT THE LATEST: Exercise Bikes On Sale